Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Music...Beautiful Music

Last night indeed falls under the category of fun. I can't get over how much I enjoy Tawny and Sabrina's company. We all hung out talking and listening to music. We did one of my favorite things...music sharing; sitting down in front of the computer, going through a music library and just enjoying different songs. I like seeing where tastes are similar and where they're different. It brings me a lot of joy and stress relief.

Music is so amazing. It has so many abilities. It can inspire and encourage. It can bring people together. It can help us express ourselves in ways we otherwise wouldn't be able to. It can pump us up or settle us down. It can lull us to sleep or wake us up in the morning. It can bring the spirit and flood your heart with emotion. It can paint a picture. It can tell a story. Music is a master of apathy and a advocate of sympathy. It is a fighter for freedom and an encourager of individuality. It is ageless. It is timeless. It is and forever will be. I'm grateful for my passion for music and the blessing of sound and that Heavenly Father aloud me to hear it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment