Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Job

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Today was a GREAT day!! I went to work for Brian this morning and an hour or so before I got off, I received a phone call from Jim Joy, the head of HR at WSCU. He said "Kelsee, this is Jim. How are you?... So, are you ready to start working for Weber State Credit Union?"

I about screamed!! I was sooo excited!! A real, full time job with full benefits and tons of room for growth. I start training tomorrow morning. They are giving me a crash coarse in training since I just came from a teller position elsewhere so I'll be out working at the North Branch starting next Monday.

Man, I can not even believe this!! I feel so immensely blessed. I was only out of a job for...well I suppose I never was. Who gets laid off and doesn't have a day of outage? that is incredible. Getting laid off was really a blessing in disguise because I got an even better job out of it. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment