Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January Playlist

These are my top twelve tunes for January:

Recently favorited:
This is the New Year-Ian Axel

Most liked in new genre:
Kings and Queens-30 Seconds to Mars

Sung most times in my car:
Say Goodbye-Katharine McPhee

Made me get up and dance:
What is Love?-Haddaway

Made me think most of someone else:
Baby It's Fact-Hellogoodbye

Most inspiring:
Good Life-OneRepublic

For my Best friend:
Winterlove-Parachute

All around goodness:
All This Time-OneRepublic

Deepest emotional:
Death of Dumbledore-Jon Schmidt

Inspired spunk and attitude:
Cowboy Casanova-Carrie Underwood

Old favorite resurface:
Dark Blue-Jack's Mannequin

Heard the most on the radio:
Fireflies-Owl City

Had to add one more because I'm in love...
Home-Ian Axel

No comments:

Post a Comment