Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Strike, spare...who cares

This may come as a shock to most, but please believe what I have to tell you is true.
I went with a NORMAL person, on a legit, real, and normal date last night. We went bowling and out for ice cream and played the only Nintendo game I like, Mario Kart (simply because I threatened to dominate...but it was a very empty threat).
Lots of laughter ensued throughout the evening and I was happy to announce at the end that I had actually enjoyed myself. I was grateful to my friend Michelle for setting us up. I had started to forget my heart could feel light in the dating world. He was a great date. The night was a huge success. Is there another date with "superman" in the future?? I haven't the foggiest, but we count the good moments sometimes as more of a success than anything we'll get out of a circumstance down the road. Right now I'm just grateful for the bowling pin band aid it put on a piece of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment