Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Date night

Went on a date tonight. As surprised as I know you all are, it is true. It was so great. His name is Lane Boyer and he's the elders quorum president in our ward. Very impressive guy. We doubled with his friend Wess and a date. Fun couple. They took us to The Bistro on 25th St in Ogden. I will say, hands down, it was the best meal I've had all year!! I got something called black and blue penne...penne pasta with creamy Alfredo sauce, fresh, cooked to perfection, sirloin on top, with a little bit of traditional vinaigrette. Brilliant!!



After fat and happy hour, we went to the store to pick up some supplied to make eclairs. The twist is that we were going to make them over the fire. Greatest alternative to s'mores ever! They were delicious. We took our supplies out went where Wess' family had some land, had a fire and made our desert. There was a bunch of machinery out in the field and at one point Lane and I decided we should go explore a little bit. We found a tractor and I was pretty excited. I'd never been in one before so I climbed on up and felt cool for about 10 seconds...then was bored. haha The night flew right by and next thing we knew it was 1:00 in the morning! Time to head home. It was great. I was glad I didn't let my inhibitions keep me from going out tonight. Here's a few pics.
Bessie...with a flood light
My date :)
Me and Bessie-BFF's

No comments:

Post a Comment